Wednesday, September 19, 2018

cycle tour to kashmir #2 from sonerwani to quil

Asalamualaikum. on 7september 2018 i went on cycle tour from sonerwani village to quil mukam which has about 10-12km ditance between two villages. its been a peacefull, less traffic, greenery adventure for me. market there is good concerning to other villages in bandipora. i spended night there at my sisters home. i enjoyed alot & came back it ook my 30-35 mins to quil & 20mins to reach back to bpr..

                                                            QUIL MUQAM                                

Nearest town of the village is Bandipora and distance from Quil Muqam village to Bandipora is 6 km. The village has its own post office and the pin code of Quil Muqam village is 193502. The village comes under Quil Muqam panchayat. Bandipore is the sub district head quarter and the distance from the village is 6 km. District head quarter of the village is Bandipore which is 6 km away.

     
my love


me & my best friend

   cycle view





selfie shot



rest time- openland








riding towards quil mqam


No comments:

Post a Comment